It’s not too early to start preparing for the 2017 Excellence in Structural Engineering Awards!
Please visit click here SEAOSD_2017_EiSE_Entry_Packet to download the entry packet.
Entries are due Thursday April 27th, 2017
SEAOSD is proud to announce a few key changes this year…
- The SEAOSD Awards entry process has been combined with the state level SEAOC Awards program. This new integrated program is now a two-tiered process to truly reveal the best of the best of structural engineering excellence in California.
- Projects must be submitted to the SEAOC/SEAOSD Awards program. There will no longer be a separate application for the SEAOC Awards. Projects that win a Regional (SEAOSD) award will be automatically advanced to the SEAOC Awards program.
- The only entry fee is the SEAOC/SEAOSD Awards entry fee of $150. No additional entry fee will be required for advancement to the SEAOC Awards.
- Display boards are no longer optional and are due at the same time as the electronic submission materials.
- The winners of the SEAOC/SEAOSD Awards will be displayed at the 2017 SEAOC Convention hosted right here in San Diego! This is a chance for your firm to shine in front of all Convention attendees in our own back yard.