Patterson Engineering, Inc. has an immediate opening for a recent graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering to perform engineering assignments on a full-time basis.
- Design and develop structural engineering plans, calculations, and drawings for various residential and commercial projects
- Travel occasionally to offsite meetings and jobsites
- Regularly meet with Principal Engineer and Project Manager to review project specifications and outline future goals
- BS in Structural or Civil Engineering, Master’s Degree preferred
- EIT certificate required
- 1-4 years minimum experience in structural engineering
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, AutoCAD, Revit, RISA 3D, SAFE, ETABS, Bluebeam, Ram Structural Systems, and Enercalc
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a small, team-based organization
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, excellent verbal, written and decision making acumen
Patterson Engineering provides full structural engineering services for projects of various types and sizes. We specialize in diverse residential structures, low-rise commercial developments and industrial projects. Our staff is LEED accredited and committed to sustainable design in both configuration and material selection. We are well known for our ability to serve our clients, provide timely code-compliant designs and follow projects through to completion.
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com